The farmhouse complex has been obtained from the restoration of a 17th century farmhouse that was used as a rest place for horses in transit between Florence and La Verna.
The accomodation is entirely stone-built and respects the biocompatibility of its location and historical context within the Casentino region.
For the comfort of our guests the following units have been restored :
- 12 bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms;
- 5 Apartments (from 2 to 8 people);
- a restaurant with bar service
- 2 rooms for the children, to play
- swimmingpool in a panoramic position surrounded by a large solarium (gardens) and the use of sunbeds
- a loggia which is shared by all the guests;
- equipped area for camper vans;
- wellness centre
Our cuisine boasts a wide variety of typical Tuscan dishes that wholly make use of the numerous resources that our estate has at its disposition ( such as meat from our cows, pigs and the wild boars that are hunted in this area). A few of our dishes that are worthy of mention include : ribollita (a thick vegetable soup), tagliatelle wit ragù (italian cow's meat sauce), hand made ravioli, handmade gnocchi. Vegetarian dishes can be prepared but need to be booked in advance.