Cozy and charming, just renovated apartment, with one big bedroom, one big living room and a kitchen fully equipped.
Easy to get Florence in 25 min, Lucca (40 min), Bolonia (1h). Wonderful position to visit Tuscany. -> 6 min to Prato Centrale & Prato Porta al Serraglio train Station. -> 2 min to Monash University.
The apartment is completely and recently renovated. At the entrance on the left you find the kitchen and the laundry room (with a washer/dryer machine).
On the right a big living room with king sofa bed (high mattress) and "TV Smart 40" with Satellite channels (germans, english, spanish, french). A bathroom and then a bedroom with a king size bed.
BEDROOM (172,2 square feet)
* Queen sized bed (160 x 200 cm) with refined headboards and linen padding.
* Linen armchair Louis XVI
* Closet XVIII century style
* Pillows in feathers or in memory
* Desk with lamp
* 2 bedside tables with lamps
* 2 windows on Piazza Mercatale
* Coat for children (till 2 years old)
LIVING AREA (193,75 square feet)
* 1 coffee table
* 1 queen size bed (160 x 190 cm 18 cm high)
* 1 closet
* 1 TV 40 Full HD Satellite Channels (BBC world, Skynews, CNN International).
* Bath foam and Shampoo & hands soap
* Hair dryer
* Toilet rolls
* Floor Mat
* Dining table with 4 chairs
* Oven, Microwave, cook top & range hood
* Cutlery, Pots, Pans and Kitchen utensilis
* American coffee machine and mocha machine
* Kettle & Toaster
* Kitchen towels & bin
* Fridge and Freezer
*Washer-dryer and detergents
* Iron & Ironing board
* Mop & broom
Piazza Mercatale in Prato is a place full of history.
Located next to Bisenzio river, since Middle Age was the place of the old town Market.
Later, the square was the stage of the "Fiera di Prato"; a lot of pilgrims used to visit the city and their entertainments in Piazza Mercatale during the week of 8th of september, when the belt of the Mary (the relic of the holy girdle) was shown to pilgrims from the pulpit of Donatello in the cathedral.
The place is full of restaurants, a bank - cash machine, a pastry, coffee bar for having a nice breakfast. Very close to Monash University and Metastasio Teather.
Parking is available in the square for free (we will give you a ticket valid for 7 days).