Palazzo Buonaccorsi is an olden palace in the historical center of San Gimignano, famous city around the world for its medieval tower. San Gimignano is located in a strategic position to visit the most important art cities like Siena, Firenze, Pisa, Lucca, Pienza e Volterra.
This fascinating Historical Residence dates back to the XIII century ed it is situated in the middle street of the historical center of San Gimignano inside the ancient city wall. Only 50 meters from the San Matteo gate, the northern entrance of the city, this old palace is just steps from the beautiful squares of the medieval city and from its imposing towers.
Palazzo Buonaccorsi has preserved the simple austerity of a typical medieval palace on the Via Francigena with light and airy rooms that present elements typical of the Tuscan architecture like wooden beamed ceilings and ancient terracotta floors.
The structure is composed from 3 rooms with common bathroom with shower at the floor and have a beautiful view on the historical center. The other rooms have the private bathroom with shower and refrigerator service.
Inside the palace we have a pretty and luminous courtyard outdoor where you can relax with a good book or enjoy with a delicious breakfast from the nearest bar La Piazzetta.
At disposition maps, informations, guide in native language, welcome and courtesy of the Boldrini family.
- Breakfast not included (next to the Palace, a pretty bar where enjoy a delicious breakfast and appetizing light meals)
- Free WiFi, linen, terry towels and set of soaps
- Ability to add beds with a supplement of 25 € and for babies cots are available free
- Daily cleaning from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m.
- Luggage storage
- Possibility to reserve a private box for your car cost per night 15,00€
- Possibility to reserve tours, transfer service and taxi
- Check in from 3:30 p.m until 7:30 p.m
- Check out before 10:00 a.m
Please, respect the check in and check out time.
- Numerous conventions reserved for our guests for restaurants and some shops
- It’s forbidden to smoke into the rooms but is possible do it in the courtyard
- City tax 1,50€ per person per night, from March until October payable locally
- Personal documents (identity card, passport and driver license) to register you at the locally autorities
- Pet not allowed
- RESPECT for the whole palace as it is a HISTORICAL RESIDENCE ORIGINALLY THE XIII CENTURY