Set in the middle of the Estate a seventeenth century Ancient Country House welcomes guests offering a large hall, a huge typical Tuscan kitchen, a wide corridor of en suite rooms and twin rooms, all equipped with first-class private bathrooms.
The whole building with the Annexed Farmhouse, the old residence of the servants recently restored, can accommodate up to thirty guests.
On the ground floor there is a large hall with the billiards and a big restaurant. Surrounded by olive trees and cypresses a swimming pool looks on to the rolling hills of Tuscan countryside.
The ancient little Church of Mocajo (1700), where religious ceremonies and weddings are still celebrated, is the natural frame to the Medieval Village.